Situated south-west of Calmar, Alberta on 30 acres of land, this facility services the Central to Northern Alberta Regions. It can currently accommodate 69 rail cars, with an additional 60 car spots expected to be operational by year’s end.
This location also features:
- Newly erected precast concrete warehouse – 16,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art building to accommodate flammable and corrosive products
- Heated warehouse – stores temperature sensitive products both in bulk tank storage and packaged goods
- On-site packaging (totes and drums)
- Bulk storage – approximately 3000 m3
- Mobile heating units – are on hand for both on-site and off-site washing as well as the heating of rail cars.
- A 15,000 sq. ft. shop and wash bay facility – provides us with the ability to complete our own B620 tank inspections
- Scale – certified by Canadian Weights and Measures
49409 RR 273
7260 Ogden Dale Rd S.E.
Calgary, Alberta Canada